1 bed / 1 bath
AVAIL. 6/1/18: Single-Family-Type Home
Transit method for directions:
Campus Destination for directions:
$400 per room
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Off-Street Parking, On-Street Parking
- Pets Considered
One UNFURNISHED, upstairs bedroom in an older, single-family type house is now available for rent. This house is located on Main about a five minute walk to UCO's Nigh building and LAR. Good studying environment.
- $400/mo rent (flat, incl. your portion of rent, bills, etc.)
- No set move-out date.
- $200 security deposit (payment arrangement flexible)
- This is a 3-bed, 1-bath home; bedroom for rent is to be furnished by occupant
- Access to driveway
- Access to washer & dryer
- Mounted (older) heating and cooling units in bedroom
I am a 28/m. I attend UCO full time as a Chemistry major; I work ~40 h at UCO. I keep to myself the majority of the time. I have two indoor, toilet-trained cats, so you should be OK with them and/or have no allergies towards them. When I'm home, they stay in my room with me; I allow them to roam free when gone, however.
About Tyler [other roommate]:
He's 22, works full time doing construction/carpentry. Spends most of his time at work, in his room, and/or with his girlfriend at her place. Very good and handy roommate!
Seeking the same. It is my intention to keep this house as a study-friendly environment
Interested? Please feel free to contact me for more information.